We present a sample case studies for two companies in the blog below.
Engagement with High Tech Company (“Company”)
The company is a major networking and security company. Its Innovative platform allows enterprises, service providers, and government entities to secure their networks and safely enable the increasingly complex and rapidly growing number of applications running on their networks.
The core of the company’s platform is next-generation firewall, which delivers application, user, and content visibility and control integrated within the firewall through its proprietary hardware and software architecture. The company’s products and services can address a broad range of network security requirements, from the datacenter to the network perimeter, as well as the distributed enterprise, which includes branch offices and a growing number of mobile devices.
Support on functional modules like MM, SD, ABAP Workflow, and all the enhancement needs.
- We have been awarded with SAP Go Live Survior in Nov 2012
- Implemented SAP GRC 10
- Current support includes ECC, PI, BI and GRC modules
The company uses several third party applications to exchange data from non-SAP applications to SAP and vice versa. In order to stay on top of the current market, the company needed a system to integrate and automate its business processes. We have provided a superior level of service and support and systems in budget that has enabled the organization to take advantage of the latest information systems technology tools, processes and practices. Following the successful implementation, the company has streamlined data entry and analysis, SKU identification and inventory controls, assembly operations, supply chain communications and reporting abilities. Implemented various user exits to perform validation on sales & customer deliveries.
Engagement with Triveni
Triveni Turbines Ltd. Is a leading industrial steam turbine manufacturer. Triveni has provided reliable, flexible and versatile steam turbine solutions for a broad spectrum of its customers.
Triveni Turbines focuses on providing the best service in the industry, in terms of products and customer care.
Support and Enhancement of Triveni ERP needs in SAP system
Moogilu supports all the Triveni Turbines SAP needs. Moogilu supports Basis, ABAP, FICO, HR, SD, MM, PP modules in SAP for Triveni Turbines. Support includes both daily needs like system back up, system monitoring as well as periodic enhancements like new report developments, modification in existing reports and Integration of SAP with legacy systems.
Moogilu is building a master data consistence check system for Triveni turbines which will help Triveni Turbines to periodically check the material master data pertaining to all modules and do the necessary corrections and upload the corrections into SAP.
Technology based Customized Solution on their Business needs
- DMS – Documentation Management System – Integrated with SAP. Various types of documents that are supported by the Engineering with respect to the Turbines are modularized and stored in the Data base for maintenance.
- CCRS – Customer Complaint Resolution System. Java based web application for Triveni’s field engineers to register complaints of customers during the support for the product. To track and record the complaints for both domestic and international customers CCRS is successfully functioning with the minimal support.
- EMS – Enquiry Management System and AEAS – Active Enquiry Analysis System. Enquiry Management System is the System to capture the initial level of enquiry by the sale team globally.
The system is used by the Senior Management then to analyze the inquiry to rate the successful closure of the order. EMS & AEAS is a web application developed in JAVA and MY-SQL.