1. Information We Collect:
Personal Data That You Provide Through the Services:
We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information to us. You may provide us with Personal Data when you:
- Create accounts for Services,
- Provide billing and payment information,
- Receive customer support,
- Purchase or register to use the Platform
Personal Data that we collect includes your contract information (such as your name, email address, mailings address, or phone number), billing information (such as your credit card information, security code, and billing address), your IP address, and the information that you process on the Platform (such as names, titles, email addresses, mailing addresses, and phone numbers of your customers, leads, and contacts).
In connection with the Platform, Moogilu collects Personal Data as directed by its customers (“Customers”), and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose Personal Data it processes on behalf of such Customers. If you are an employee or customer of one of our Customers and would like to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, please contact such Customer directly (the data controller). If requested to remove data we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
Information We Collect Through the Services
The Services that you purchase or register to use may connect and transmit system, application, or product data to Moogilu. This data may include, but is not limited to, operating system, system model, and IP address.
- Internet Protocol Address;
- Browser type;
- IP Address;
- Browser language;
- Operating system;
- Referring site (site you visited before coming to the Site);
- Date and time of visit;
- URL of pages visited; and
- Other browsing behavior, such as white papers downloaded.
We may link this information to Personal Information to provide better service to you and to improve our product and services offerings. Most browsers allow you to remove and block cookies and web beacons. Please note that if you choose to erase or block cookies, you will need to re-enter your user ID and password to access certain parts of the Site. You may also notice that you will be served only generic information not tailored to your specific interests. In addition, if you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain Services features or take full advantage of the Services.
Many Internet browsers allow users to send a “Do Not Track” signal to websites they visit. Currently, there is no consensus on the meaning of “Do Not Track” or similar signals, and the Services have no mechanism to respond to such a signal.
2. How We Use Information We Collect
We use Personal Data to conduct business, provide information and support for products and services, better understand your needs and interests, refine and develop our business, improve services, personalize communications and ensure a quality experience for users of the Services. For example, we may use your information to:
- Communicate, interact and build our relationship with you;
- Process, fulfill and follow up on transactions and requests for products, services, support, training and information;
- Send you reminders about the expiration of your subscriptions (trial or paid) for Services;
- Create and maintain an account and register Services;
- Bill and accept payment from you for Services;
- Engage in market research;
- Measure, analyze and improve our products and services, the effectiveness of our Site or Services, and our advertising and marketing;
- Monitor your use of the Services;
- Tell you when updates and new product versions are available;
- Help identify and communicate offers of products, programs and services that may be of interest to you;
- Consider your employment application;
- Comply with legal requirements;
- Enforce our terms of service, and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal actives;
- Provide agreed upon diagnostic, monitoring and management services; or
- Better communicate with you.
3. How We Share and Disclose Personal Data
We may share or disclose your Personal Data as follows:
- To corporate subsidiaries we own or control to support their business and marketing processes;
- To our service providers and suppliers, who are acting and using your information on our behalf to provide the Services and help us with our business activities such as (processing your payments, providing customer service, or hosting our Platform). These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. Transfers of personal data to subsequent third parties are covered by the services agreements between us and our customers.
- Based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights or safety of any person or entity;
- Based on a good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary to respond to judicial process, valid government inquiry, or is otherwise required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process;
- In the event that Moogilu or any of its assets are acquired, your information may be transferred with the company or the asset;
- To other third-parties for purposes to which you have allowed or consented (such as an authorized reseller); or
- When posted by you or an authorized third-party to our wikis, forums, blogs, message boards, chat rooms and other social networking environments.
4. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct and delete Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Services. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe..
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. You acknowledge and agree that no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. You agree to take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
6. Contact Us